Finally, fabric booty bands that don't roll, pinch or snap during a workout! Enjoy an interruption-free workout every time!
No more rolling, no more pinching, no more snapping! Alpha Strength Fabric Booty Bands do everything your old, latex bands couldn’t do. If you have never owned your own personal set of fabric booty bands then you are in for a treat.
Unlike traditional full latex bands, our bands are made of heavy duty cotton and latex silk. These fabric bands cater to all body types and are guaranteed to stay in place and never roll.
Why use Alpha Strength Booty Bands?
Booty bands are a vital exercise tool, as they help with glute activation. Glute activation ensures your glutes are switched on and used during a workout. Most people have what’s known as “inactive” glutes, which means that unless they are pre-activated before a workout you can often end up compensating with other muscles such as your quadriceps, lower back and hamstrings
Which band should I use?
We recommend using each band for different purposes.
Light Band: Activating your glutes prior to training with exercises such as kick-backs, adductions, fire hydrants and crab walks.
Medium Band: Getting a deep burn through your glutes when used for compound exercises such as hip thrusts, squats, lunges and deadlifts. This band can be used to stimulate the glutes prior to your session as used in conjunction with the light band.
- Heavy Band: This level should come with a WARNING! Expect your glutes to be burning for days after using this band! The heavy band is recommended for advanced users who have worked past the medium bands for compound exercises.
- Anti-slip promise
- Activates muscles around the hips and glutes
- Improves technique
- Increase gluteal and hip adductor/abductor strength
- Resistance helps keep the knees pushed out during squats and deadlifts
- Ideal for warm up before workouts for glutes, hips and hamstrings
- 1 x Nickel Band = Light Resistance
- Material: Heavy-duty layered cotton. Latex Inner Thread
- Length: 34.5cm. Width: 8cm